CYRUS EATON FOUNDATION
HOW TO APPLY FOR GRANT
The Cyrus Eaton Foundation holds two yearly meetings for the purpose of funding grants. Each year applicant may only apply to receive a grant during one funding cycle. After receiving grant, please wait until the same funding cycle to apply again the following year. Proposal submission deadlines for these meetings are:
- May 15, 2017 (extended deadline due to website construction)
- October 1, 2017
Funding decisions will be finalized within 4-8 weeks of these deadlines. We cannot accept applications sent via Fed Ex or any service requiring a signature; if your completed proposal is dated by the appropriate deadline and is within our scope, it will receive consideration.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send Required Information Sheet as a Word Document. All other documents should be PDF if possible. Your proposal must include one copy of each of the following:
- Required Information Sheet: This sheet may be downloaded here:
To expedite processing of your application, we urge you to email us the Required Information Sheet, as an WORD attachment, at CyrusEatonFnd@aol.com.
2. Letter: A brief (up to 2 pages) executive summary of the grant request, in letter form.
3. Your 501(c)(3) form from the Internal Revenue Service.
4. Your Board of Directors and Funding Sources: Please list your organization’s board of directors, as well as your other funding sources for this request. Please list whether this funding is committed, pending or received.
5. Supporting Documentation: 2-3 items of current printed materials, such as annual reports, media clippings, testimonial letters, brochures, etc.
INCOMPLETE PROPOSALS WILL NOT BE REVIEWED
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
Please email one copy of your application materials to:
Or mail a copy to:
The Cyrus Eaton Foundation
2475 Lee Blvd., Suite 2H
Cleveland Heights, OH 44118
REQUIRED EVALUATION FORM
Those organizations whom we funded in last cycle also need to complete and email us the EVALUATION FORM, which lets us know how you rated the success of the project that we helped to fund. You must complete evaluation form in order to be considered for grant the following year.