CYRUS EATON FOUNDATION
HOW TO APPLY FOR A GRANT
SUBMISSION DEADLINES AND FUNDING TIMETABLE
- April 15, 2018 for the June meeting
- September 15, 2018 for the November meeting
An organization may apply only once a year, whether or not a grant is funded. Organizations receiving a grant in one year must wait to apply for another grant until the same cycle the following year.
Funding decisions will be finalized within 6-8 weeks of these deadlines.
HOW TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION
To begin the application process, please fill out the Required Information Sheet (RIS), which can be access by clicking on this link: . Required Information Sheet
Fill out the Required Information Sheet completely, being sure you upload the following four documents as ONE .pdf file.
1. A brief (up to 2 pages) executive summary of the grant request, in letter form.
2. Your 501(c)(3) form from the Internal Revenue Service.
3. Your Board of Directors and Funding Sources: Please list your organization’s board of directors, a detailed budget, and your other funding sources for this request. Please specify whether this funding is committed, pending or received.
4. (Optional) Supporting Documentation: 2-3 items of current printed materials, such as annual reports, media clippings, testimonial letters, brochures, etc.
ONCE YOU HAVE UPLOADED THIS FILE, hit the SEND button. This will automatically submit application and generate a confirmation email to you.
INCOMPLETE PROPOSALS WILL NOT BE REVIEWED
REQUIRED EVALUATION FORM
In addition, those organizations whom we funded in previous cycle must complete this EVALUATION FORM, which tells us how you rated the success of the project that we helped to fund. Remember, you must complete an evaluation form in order to be considered for a grant the following year.