In the meantime, please contact us at email@example.com
How to Apply for Funding:
FUNDING TIMETABLE The Cyrus Eaton Foundation holds two yearly meetings for the purpose of funding grants. Proposal submission deadlines for these meetings are
Funding decisions will be finalized within 4-8 weeks of these deadlines. We cannot accept applications sent via Fed Ex or any service requiring a signature; if your completed proposal is postmarked by the appropriate deadline, it will receive consideration.
HOW TO APPLY
We prefer that you send all documents as PDFs except for the Required Information sheet which should be a Word document. Your proposal must include one copy of each of the following:
1. Required Information Sheet: This sheet may be downloaded here:
Required Information Sheet in Text Format
Required Information Sheet in Adobe PDF Format
To expedite processing of your application, we urge you to email us the Required Information Sheet, as an attachment, at CyrusEatonFnd@aol.com.
2. Letter: A brief (up to 2 pages) executive summary of the grant request, in letter form.
3. Your 501(c)(3) form from the Internal Revenue Service.
4. Your Board of Directors and Funding Sources: Please list your organization’s board of directors, as well as your other funding sources for this request. Please list whether this funding is committed, pending or received.
5. Supporting Documentation: 2-3 items of current printed materials, such as annual reports, media clippings, testimonial letters, brochures, etc.
Incomplete proposals will not be reviewed
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
Please email one copy of your application materials to:
Or mail a copy to:
The Cyrus Eaton Foundation
2475 Lee Blvd., Suite 2H
Cleveland Heights, OH 44118
Those organizations whom we funded last spring also need to complete and email us the EVALUATION FORM, which lets us know how you rated the success of the project that we helped to fund.